CALL HEART NIAGARA TODAY – book your CPR, AED or you Standard First Aid and participate in the blended learning training.
The Online First Aid course is easy to use, interactive, and effective. In the 6–8-hour online course you will learn all the skills in Emergency First Aid including scene survey, patient assessment, choking, CPR Skills (Level C), AED awareness, bleeding wounds, shock, broken bones, poisoning, diabetes, medical conditions, heat/cold injuries and more. The modules cover life-saving skills and has a quiz to ensure your understanding of the subject matter. Once completed you will receive a temporary letter from Perri-Med which is valid for 90 days.
Heart Niagara will deliver practical skills in-class training in 6 hours at our newly renovated training facility. On completion you will receive your WSIB approved 3-year Perri-Med certificate.
- Each student will be at least six feet from the next
- There are 8-10 students scheduled per course.
- All equipment at Heart Niagara is cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant. All equipment is in individual plastic bags
- Instructor and Students must be masked except when sitting to eat or drink
- Wipes and Spray are Available. Heart Niagara continues to use hospital grade disinfectant and have added bottles throughout the centre
- Heart Niagara has a professional cleaning service to increase sanitation.
Visit our website, here.